The Gap(s)

Error Message
Top: The dreaded website error message. 
Below: It’s me, I’m back!


Hello,
I am back in my studio after another big life change. I’ll be the first to admit I don’t communicate well during the transition. Why you may ask? Because I become so hyper focused and channel all of my energy to the process.

This time, it was another move. We moved from Ohio to Virginia in July. Many of my creative breaks happen during PCS (Permanent Change of Station) season. As a military family we have experienced 6 of these. My daughter is in the 7th grade and has attended 5 schools. My son is in the 4th grade and has already been in 4 schools. One of those school years was homeschool taught by me.

My most “creative work” of late has been organizing school enrollment, arranging goodbye parties, an August birthday in May before we moved, planning camps in a new town, signing the kids up for teams, scouts, music lessons, and gathering school supplies. I also have had the honor of dismantling one home and turning another house into a home that is warm and welcoming by doing Janga magic with all our stuff.

Now the kids are back in school, the house feels like ours and I have time to look around my studio and jump back in. I am enrolled in a Year of Art School online. It’s been a great class, luckily is slowed a bit this summer, but now it’s time to close the gap. 

As I prepared to start things up, my website crashed AGAIN! It’s time for a full reset on everything. It’s pretty exciting. I have the opportunity to step back and take a running start on this next phase of my career. There is more to come. Thanks for being supportive.

Kristye.com  

My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

Popular Posts