30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Day 1 - "Cherry blossom's friend" © Kristye Addison Dudley
11" x 14" Acrylic on Paper; Purchase Original or Prints

In the cherry blossom's shade there's no such
thing as a stranger.
Kobayashi Issa

I am starting a new challenge this month, to paint one painting everyday for 30 days.

I will be using this time to experiment with techniques, mediums and subject matter and get my creative "mojo" flowing again. Spring is a time to celebrate rebirth and I am ready to come out of hibernation.

"Cherry blossom's friend" was created using brushed under painting and layering on a fresh spring pallet using a variety if pallet knives and sponge techniques.

I look forward to hearing from you on my work. I will be offering the art for sale each day as well.

Be blessed,
Kristye


kristye.com
kdudley@kristye.com
Purchase originals and prints

Popular Posts