Whoomp There it is...

Magnolia Study 3 - Mixed media: photo enhanced watercolor, 8.5" x 11" © Kristye Addison Dudley
I used to be an exercise fanatic, but there's not as much time for it as I would like these days. Usually once or twice a week I get some time to go to Zumba (Latin inspired dance aerobics)! It really is a chance for me to let my hair down (or in my case let the curls loose!) and have some fun.

The music is great, the people are nice and for an hour I get to dance, laugh and sweat my cares away. Yesterday, after my class I got in the car and turned on the xm-Satellite radio. Out of the hundreds of stations I could listen to, my two favorites are 80s and 90s! "Whoomp there it is!" was playing on the radio and I had the best time doing my "totally awesome" car-karaoke!

For that short ride home, I was my good old goofy self. It's so easy to forget how to play. So I encourage you to get silly and "Whoomp" before you know it, you will be re-energized and ready to concur the world. Here is another study of the magnolias. I am really enjoying these studies. If you are interested in my artwork  Contact Me.

Love and blessings,
Kristye

Popular Posts