Day 3 - Because I'm Happy - Handpainted Foam Prints



Day 3 - Happiness: Triptych  each 3" x 4" on paper © Kristye Addison Dudley

Day 3 - Happiness Prints

As a part of my 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. I am going to experiment with new processes and just have some good old fashion fun in the studio without worrying about the outcome! This doodle was originally created during valentines day while painting with my 3 year old (which is always a highlight). I took a break from my painting and decided to do some simple prints from the sketch.

My 3 year old daughter and 19 month old son fill our lives with laughter and playfulness. I wish we had more joyful, positive media surrounding us, so I created these prints with happiness in my heart. The process is below. I created 3 prints and hand painted two of them with accents.


Step 1 - Supplies: Foam Sheets, Roller Brush, Paint
Step 2 - Draw on the Foam Sheet (I used a simple ink pen)
Step 3 - Roll on the paint
Step 4 - Rub the painted side on a sheet of paper
Step 5 - Enjoy your happy little print, add some hand painting for fun



Be Blessed,
Kristye

kristye.com
dorilam.com
kdudley@kristye.com
Purchase originals and prints

Popular Posts