Brilliant Blossom - Day 2 30 x 30 Challenge



Day 2 - "Brilliant Blossom" © Kristye Addison Dudley
8" x 8" Acrylic on Canvas; Purchase Original or Prints


Day 2 of the challenge and I have some great news.  I have been accepted in to the juried CFAI group. I am honored and humbled to work with the other members. This is such motivation to continue to create daily.

The work above was created mostly with a pallet knives and I have incorporated new colors into my spring series. Brilliant purple is a color that I have owned for years and had not full embraced. But now I am a fan!

If you are wondering why the new obsession with Cherry Blossoms, my family lives in Georgia and last weekend we went to the south's largest Cherry Blossom Festival. It was in Macon, Georgia just 30 minutes from our home. Classic cars, carnival rides for my toddlers, cotton candy and yes lots of cherry blossoms.It was a great time and we accomplished our weekend goal. Wear out the kids before they wear us out.

Be blessed,
Kristye
kristye.com
dorilam.com
kdudley@kristye.com
Purchase originals and prints

Popular Posts