Sticky Fingers Dudley



Figure Study - acrylic on canvas with palette knife © Kristye Addison Dudley

A few of our friends were in town last weekend and they were coming over to hang out. So you know what that meant...we had to straighten up around the house. It's so funny how we get in a habit of just moving things around without really getting organized. Then before you know it, everything is a mess a again. Our little toddler, aka "Sticky Fingers Dudley", has a masterful way of getting into EVERYTHING. Sometimes I just sit back and marvel at her cunning and acrobatic feats of strength to get to that one object that is seemingly out of reach. But more times than not, she finds a way.

Sometimes I get frustrated with the things that are out of my control, instead of just letting God take charge. I can learn a lot from Sticky Fingers Dudley. I can stay focused on those things that are right there in front of me and challenge myself to make the most of the things that I can control. Like keeping things away from Miss Sticky Fingers!



Kristyeaddison.com

Contact me at: kdudley@Dorilam.com

Popular Posts