It's a small world after all | Contemporary Artist Kristye Addison Dudley

I just taught my first palette knife class. It was such a great experience. I covered my basic techniques and tricks like dry painting and wet mixing. I am looking forward to my next class in August.



It's a small world after all...

The time has come! We are having our first Disney family vacation!!! We will be celebrating KJ's 5th day there.

We surprised her with the trip. We took cupcakes to her classroom for her school party. Then we gave her some Minnie Mouse ears and told her we were on our way to DisneyWorld the next day!

We had the most amazing trip and we are already thinking about going again.

Be blessed,
Kristye

Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com


Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

 

Popular Posts