Attitude of Praise | Abstract Dancer Painting by Contemporary Artist Kristye Addison Dudley

"Attitude Of Praise" © Kristye Addison Dudley
15" x 30" Acrylic on Canvas Purchase Original or Prints


I have been away from posting for a while. I have been busy in teh studio painging for a show, A Touch of a Woman at G Gallery in McDonough, GA.

It was a great night, my little boy (2 yrs old) and my daughter (4 years old) experienced their first art show of mine and fortunately no artwork was harmed-whew. My dear husband entertained them.


I met some wonderful ladies on the square during ladies night out. And the best surprise of all, my dear friend Tiffani and her mother came by to support me.


 

This is one of the works that were on display at the show.


Be blessed,
Kristye


Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

 

Popular Posts