Tropical Sunset Landscape by Contemporary Fine Artist Kristye Addison Dudley


"Sunset" - WIP © Kristye Addison Dudley
10"x8" Acrylic on Canvas Board
Day 7 - 25 Days Commission Challenge and I have been so overwhelmed at the support. I challenged myself and my friends to help me commission 25 paintings in 25 days. It's Day 7 and I have sold/commissioned 7 paintings.

I am working on this Sunset pictured above for a dear childhood friend. It's an honor to share my work with so many. The collector above wrote a note to me saying "Hope you are enjoying your gift". What a lovely way to think about art. It is something we should enjoy and I am truly full of joy.

Be blessed,
Kristye

Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

 

Popular Posts