Day 1 - New Art Challenge for June - Father's Day - Kristye Addison Dudley





Hello Everyone,

I have been working diligently on a very large 7ft by 3ft commission and it's almost complete. Now I am gearing up for my next round of new paintings.

During the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge in April, I really worked hard to paint every day on new artwork. During May, my family traveled and although I was busy painting the commission, I got out of my daily painting/posting routine.

So I think it's time for a new challenge! For the rest of the month of June, 25 days, I will be painting very small work, 4" x 6" to 8" x 10", and selling each one for only $50! My goal is to sell them all! I know that's a huge goal, but I might as well try right?

So if you don't have a Father's Day gift yet, this maybe just the personal gift you are looking for (message requests to me).

Blue Suit with Blue Tie © Kristye Addison Dudley
8" x 10" Acrylic on Canvas
Purchase Prints or Original


Blessings,
Kristye

Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

 

Popular Posts