Day 4 - The Giving Trees



Day 4 - "Two Cherry Blossoms" © Kristye Addison Dudley
Acrylic on Canvas Paper 6" x4"




It's Friday! I have really been enjoying this painting challenge. Today I worked in a new way, 4-up. That's a printing term used to describe 4 images printing on the same sheet at the same time.

I worked on 4 small paintings at the same time and it was really interesting. It forced me to think ahead on my layering in a way that I usually do not do.

This painting and the other 3 on the sheet are for a charity auction that I am participating in. The event is called 99 Bottles of Art on the Wall. The exhibit and sale is to benefit Wholesome Wave Georgia.

This organization strengthens local food communities by empowering networks of farmers to facilitate access to and awareness of healthy food choices...(They believe) that all Georgians should have access to good, wholesome and locally grown food.

I am looking forward tothe event later this month. Hopefully my work will be able to assist the good work of this group.

Be blessed,
Kristye


kristye.com
dorilam.com
kdudley@kristye.com
Purchase originals and prints

Popular Posts