Day 30 - Pop Art Portrait by Contemporary Figurative Fine Artist Kristye Addison Dudley



It's A Small World © Kristye Addison Dudley
9" x 12" acrylic on paper



Day 30 - It's A Small World, the final painting of the 30 paintings in 30 day challenge.

I am so proud to have completed this challenge. Painting each day is such a commitment. But I grew so much during this month. I also have decided to continue to paint/sketch/explore daily. 

In the spirit of this 30 day painting challenge, I decided to paint in a pop art style. Mark, my 20 month old son, was my muse for the day. I did a doodle of him after having a little dance party where he was wearing his groovy vest, Mardi Gras beads and of course his Mickey Crown.




Be blessed,
Kristye

Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

 

Popular Posts