Day 25 - Yellow flower Nature Landscape Painting by Contemporary Figurative Fine Artist Kristye Addison Dudley



 
Yellow Sunflower © Kristye Addison Dudley
10" x 8" Acrylic on Paper  Purchase Original or Prints

 Day 25 - Yellow Sunflower Study

Today has been a busy day, birthday party at school for my 3 soon to be 4 year old and a charity auction tonight where I showed 3 small works. But I still found time to paint. It's a late one and I haven't felt my best today. But, today is a blessing and I am so glad that I was able squeeze in some time.

Using a pallet knife I worked and reworked this canvas. I originally wanted to paint these bright red roses that are in our front yard. But I just didn't like where the work was going. So I chose this bright bloom instead.

Thank you,
Kristye

Kristye.com  
My Blog
Purchase originals and prints 
kdudley@kristye.com

Twitter @KristyeStudio

Like and share My Facebook Page Kristye's Studio 

 

Popular Posts