Intuition

 Intuition - 30" x 40" Acrylic on Canvas © Kristye Addison Dudley

Do you listen to those voices in your head? Do you sense danger by feeling the hairs on your arms stand up? Whatever your signal is that keeps you moving in the right direction that's true intuition and the higher power moving in your life.

Earlier in the year I went to a women's retreat where we were discussing being anointed, transformed and redeemed. We talked about discernment and getting clear path from God. One of the speakers talked about the difference between "Good ideas and God ideas".

That really stuck with me. I sometimes feel my head is going to burst with ideas and I don't know which way to go. Sometimes I hear clear next steps and then things usually go smoothly. But other times, I go on impulse and things always take more effort, cost more money and require more work than if I had just followed my intuition and waited.

This painting was created in a time of stillness, when I was waiting on direction. I am in one of those head spinning times now with so many blessings and so many decisions (family, work, art show planning, graphics projects and publications). I wake up at night to write in my journal so I can sleep in peace, hoping that clarity will come with the rising of the sun. I have faith that it will.

Blessings always,
Kristye

kristye.com
dorilam.com
kdudley@dorilam.com
Purchase originals and prints

Popular Posts