Using my hands - Going 3D

Hand sculpted ceramic figure © Kristye Addison Dudley
I have always loved working with my hands. From building mud pies as a child to painting, I really find that the creative process of making something feeds my soul.

The figures that I paint have always had a life of their own, but I have wanted to see them as 3D figures. So I just took a leap of faith and started to pull them off of the canvas. Small collections of figures like this, will soon be available on my site in limited editions. If there is a painting that you would like to see in 3D just let me know.

I find myself always driven to make things. I can't seem to find enough things do do with my hands. The trouble comes in when instead of doing, I start to think and plan about the details. The devil truly is in the details. I am going to search for some new projects for this fall. I have been wanting to try to make jewelry. Maybe that's next for my busy hands.

Blessings to you all,
Kristye

kdudley@kristye.com
kristye.com
dorilam.com
Purchase Giclee Prints

Popular Posts