Life in Bloom



This week I have been trying to take photos of magnolias to paint. Each day while driving out of the gate, I see beautiful flowers in bloom. I say to myself, isn't that beautiful, I will have to take a picture when I have more time. Of course when I return, the flowers have wilted, been abused by the heavy spring rain, or they are closed waiting to bloom another day.

But early one morning I slowed down, I pulled the car over and took a photo of this flower still dripping with morning dew.  Why is it so easy to run on auto pilot than to actually live a meaningful enriched life?

These flowers remind me to live life in full bloom. Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Weekend and if you can, take the time to stop to smell the "magnolias".

Love and peace,
Kristye

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they may have life, and may have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)

Popular Posts