Access to Art Around the World - Google Art Project


Amit Sood TED Talk
I have to admit that I am sort of a closet geek. I think I get this from my father, who always had at least 3 cameras and computers around him at one time. He even had some spy cameras. A little writing pen and another was hidden in his glasses!

Well I have not indulged myself as much as my Dad, but I do enjoy my latest gadget gift. For mother's day my husband got Apple TV for me (us).  I just figured out that I can watch movies from my phone on my TV. I am overjoyed.

I have been watching these great videos on my iPhone from TED. TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. These speaches are definately big screen worthy.  The one I have attached today is about Google's new art project. www.googleartproject.com.

Enjoy!

Popular Posts